Whether you need a prototype tool or a complex progressive die – our diecutting and blanking tool design and construction department complements our toolshop for special uses. This allows various processes, such as pre-punching, cutting, bending and riveting to be integrated easily into one tool. The tool components are fully designed and constructed by us. They can be used as individual tools or integrated into compact production plants.
Our injection moulding tools are developed and produced to your individual specifications, taking into consideration the highest quality standards.
- Cold-runner moulds (two and three-plate moulds)
- Hot runner moulds (two and three-component moulds)
- Stack moulds
- Injection moulding tools for strip coils (reel-to-reel)
- Injection moulding tools for vertical and horizontal mounting of inserts
- Injection moulding tools with slider systems, mechanically or hydraulically controlled
- Thread spindling
With this variety of tools, we can process all conventional unreinforced and reinforced technical plastics, high-performance plastics and refined metals. Low geometric tolerances and outstanding strength properties are a logical consequence.
We are ideally set-up to meet your requirements!